Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time is Flying By!!!


Well tomorrow, we will hit the 4 month mark, and man, is time flying!!! It feels like just last month we got the exciting news that we're expecting, and now here we are 4 months pregnant!!! I wanted to just write a little update to keep you all posted on how things are going. I feel the need to try better to actually do this!!

At this point, the pregnancy is progressing very well and I have very little to complain about. I'm feeling great, and loving my changing body. We had a prenatal appointment last week and we were able to hear the baby's heart beat!! Which I have to say was the most amazing feeling....maybe only second to actually seeing the baby for the first time.

April 15th will be a very exciting day for us as we will have our "Big" ultrasound done, and we can't wait!! We will be able to have a detailed look at our growing baby. Being able to see the baby's fingers, toes, and face is just too exciting for words. Now only will we get to take a peek at our little one, but we may also be able to tell whether we need to prepare for the arrival of a princess or for the arrival of a little slugger. My heart can barely take the suspense, but its all worth it.

Tomorrow Pete will take a picture of my growing belly and I will post it as soon as possible. Until then, Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new blog! Thanks so much for doing it- now I don't feel quite as far away, and can check in to see my little niece/ nephew grow whenever I'm thinking about you guys. Post that new baby bump pic when you can, and I've got April 15th on my calendar- can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for checking in on us... I will get that picture up ASAP!! April 15th is approaching fast and I can barely stand the wait....I know everyone is counting down with us!! Good thing our appointment is early in the morning so you don't have to wait all day!

    ReplyDelete