Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 15th!!! Battle of the Sexes!!




So a week from today we will have our big ultrasound. Hopefully we will get a peek at our little one, healthy and strong. Also, we hope we will find out whether we are expecting a little girl or a little boy!!

The wait is painful, but I know when the day comes, the wait will be worth it.

Put in your vote on whether we're having a boy or a girl. I will be updating you as soon as we find out, but until then, the wait will continue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting my vote in right now on behalf of Owen. He's hoping that your first child is a healthy baby boy, so his life won't be completely overtaken by girls! Let's go All Star Slugger! (... but Kylee and Madi are keeping their fingers crossed for a little princess to play with :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to hope for Owen too. Even though it would melt my heart to have a little princess for Madi and Ky....

    ReplyDelete