Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's getting close!!!

So I have not been very good at keeping you all updated with how things are going, but I've just been super busy, and not to mention, TIRED! I am about 33 weeks and I am still working full-time at a bank. I sometimes work Saturdays, so you could imagine how tired I am.

However, baby and I are doing great. Little Franco is a perfect angel and I couldn't be more thankful. She doesn't keep me up at night, she's not demanding about eating, and pretty much goes with the flow.

Here's a pic of me and my tummy at 32 weeks. I will try and keep you posted since its really getting close to "D-Day". Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! I can't belive it's getting so close, we can't wait to meet this sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks! I feel huge, but I also feel a special kind of beautiful. I know you guys can't wait, we can't either!!!! We're getting really close. Scary!! =)

    ReplyDelete